A new version number at the start of the year.
Changes in v2022.0
- Sudoku Large Squares 2 has been added. This module offers 14×14, 18×18, 20×20, 24×24 and 25×25 sudokus.
- New Installer – this will install the software to the Windows Start Menu (the Windows logo button at the bottom left of your screen). It will NOT update shortcuts to older versions on your computer
- 7 difficulty levels for Sudoku 9×9 and for all the Sudoku Variations puzzles (FREE UPGRADE)
- Small update to the way symbols / images are used in Sudoku Variations
- Sudoku Variations has an Info tab, that shows which puzzle modules you have and which puzzles you have access to
- The Time Saver for Sudoku has been updated to accommodate these changes
Changes in v2022.0.2
- Small change to Sudoku Variations – fix the use of the right names for the difficulty levels
Changes in v2022.0.3
Fixed: Algorithm changes for Difficulty Levels 6 and 7 in Sudoku Multidokus