Changes in v2022.8
- New puzzle modules Mazes 2D Cubism and Mazes 2D Cubism Variations Add-On
Changes in v2022.8.0.1
- Sudoku Variations: Fixed – the background canvas was not reset properly between puzzles, when Transparent Canvas was selected (causing multiple puzzles to be printed on top of each other).
Changes in v2022.8.0.2
- Mazes 2D Cubism: Added/Fixed: Outside Passage Open option for Start/End points
- Mazes 2D Cubism: Changed: Improved positioning of Start and End symbols
Changes in v2022.8.0.3
- Mazes 2D Cubism: Fixed: GDI+ error (for specific customer)
Changes in v2022.8.0.4
- Mazes 2D: Fixed – When creating a preview the Quantity field was used, sometimes resulting in many reviews at a time
- Latin Squares: Fixed – When creating a preview the Quantity field was used, sometimes resulting in many reviews at a time
Changes in v2022.8.1.0
- Sudoku 9×9 Regular – Sudoku algorithm update – in some cases patterns could be seen in the sudoku solutions, which could be used to cheat when solving the sudoku. This has been fixed.
Changes in v2022.8.2.0
- Connect the Dots (all versions) – you can set the distance between the dot and the number (tag). This allows you to customize the distance whenever this improves the visual puzzle. This feature is accessed by using the dropdown menu (right-click on the puzzle preview panel or in the Editor window) and select the ratio 1x (normal), 2x or 3x
Changes in v2022.8.2.1
- Changed: For Powerpoint output, the name ended with a space (e.g. “New Project .pptx”). The space before the dot has now been removed.